Manual Control: No
Coil Voltage: 12V DC
- 500 Ampere continuous rating for use as a remote battery switch for inboard gasoline or diesel engines, reducing long cable runs
- Magnetic latch only draws current when changing state of switch, drawing no current in "ON" or "OFF" state
- Silver alloy contacts provides high reliability for switching live loads
- Optional manual switch provides an added level of safety allowing control with or without power, and offering lockout capability for servicing
- 3/8" copper studs, using Blue Sea Systems superior one piece technology, suitable for 300 Amperes continuous rating and large cable connections
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov. Owner's Manual (pdf)Brochure (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.