12v Electric Trailer Winch
The 912 and 712 Trailer Winches are well established with solid, reliable reputations. They feature smooth power-in/free-wheel out action. You can use a pulley or block at the bow eye to double your pulling power You can get more strength out of your trailer winch, but it slows retrieval speed 50%.
- Remote power-in/freewheel-out operation
- 60 amp standard wiring harness
- Pulley block for double line applications
- One year limited warranty
SpecificationsMax. Boat Weight: 11500
- suggested max boat length
- Max. boat weight of 11,500 lbs
- 4000 lb vertical lift capacity (single line) or double pull/line capacity 7500 lbs. (Not to be considered or used as a hoist)
Line Speed: 8 FPM
Vertical Lift Capacity: 4000 lbs
Remote Control: No
Double Line Capacity: 7500 lbs
Gear Ratio: 450:1
Power Source: 12V
Circuit Breaker: 60 amp
Unit Weight: 35 lbs
Cable Length and Diameter: 40' x 7/32"
- Pull Strength (lbs): 4000 lbs
- Manual/Electric: Electric
- Gear Ratio: 450:1
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 11"W x 15"L WT: 34.5 lbs
- UPC: 000000166089
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.